Features of Bootstrap:
- Bootstrap is compatible with mostly all the latest web browsers like chrome, IE, firefox, safari etc. Though some of these above given browsers are not properly supported on all the platforms.
- It supports responsive web design since the release of the 2.0 version.
- According to the features or characteristics of the devices, the layout of different web pages adjusts dynamically.
- With the release of version 3.0 of Bootstrap, it has started giving preference to the mobile friendly design of the web pages making it responsive by default.
- When version 4.0 alpha was released, it has added Flex box and Sass support.
- Bootstrap is a famous CSS, HTML as well as Java script framework that is used to make responsive and effective mobile friendly web applications and websites.
- It is completely free to download and no special license is required to use it.
Proper bootstrap training is provided to the students by our team and step by step explanations are given for proper understanding. We provide informative and quality classes that will help the students to learn about bootstrap more easily. All the difficult topics can also be easily understood by the students because they are broken down in the easiest way possible. Usually the course is started with the teaching of Grid System that includes learning about the usage of containers, column offsets and even the nested columns.
Syllabus for Bootstrap training:
- Installing and setting Bootstrap
- Grid system
- Responsive helpers training
- Proper site structure
- Home page
- Client’s page
- Contact us page
- Customization of Bootstrap
Call us at 9878374300 and avail a demo session with the expert Bootstrap Trainer.
JK Soft Tech Solutions
SCO: 80-81-82, Sector17D,
Chandigarh – 160017